Ticket price per day
Adult day tickets
Child day tickets
Carer’s tickets are available for adults who need to accompany a disabled ticket holder. These are not available online, but are available at a reduced rate.
To ensure that we cater appropriately for the disabled guest’s needs, please contact us for more information on 01380 860328.
Other Ticket Outlets
THE KINGS ARMS
(Cash, cheque and card payments accepted)
Wiltshire, SN10 3PA
Tel 01380 860328
WADWORTH VISITOR CENTRE
(Only cash and cheque payments accepted)
New Park St
Wiltshire, SN10 1JW
Tel 01380 732277
(Only cash and cheque payments accepted)
Wiltshire, SN8 1LT
Tel 01672 511106
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets are issued subject to the “Concerts At The Kings Arms Limited” regulations, also known as the Promoter. Purchase of a concert ticket from the Promoter signifies agreement to the following:
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- A valid ticket must be produced on entry. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Please do not deface or tear the ticket prior to entering the event, as this may invalidate the ticket and NO duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. In this event only face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Title to this ticket remains with the Promoter until payment in full has been received. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold without express written permission from the event Promoter.
- If you experience problems in the venue, please contact a steward so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Neither the Promoter nor the venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue.
- Ticket holders agree to appear in any filming and/or recording of the event for no fee.
- Please be warned that repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- No alcohol or food is permitted to be brought into the venue. No glass containers or cans will be allowed on to the site. Water in plastic bottles will be allowed into the venue. No gazebos are allowed to be brought onto the site.
- The following articles must not be brought into the venue: barbecues, fireworks, knives, smoke canisters, air horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles or glass vessels, cans, poles or any article that might be used as a weapon or that may compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry into or ejected from the event site.
- The ticket holder may be ejected from the concert arena if they fail to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting for or on behalf of the Promoter.
- The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the Promoter advises the ticket holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times scheduled.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for the non-appearance of any of the artistes. Artistes have been contracted to perform at the event however, if for any reason they are unable to perform and it is beyond the control of the Promoter, ticket refunds will not be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make alterations to the published event schedule or programme.
- If the event is rescheduled or materially changed you must claim your refund within 4 weeks of the announcement of the new date. If the event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the date of the event.
- No animals are allowed at this event except guide dogs. Please let us know if you are bringing a guide dog and we will arrange a safe area for you both.
- For safety reasons and to ensure the comfort of those attending the event the management reserves the right to reduce the overall footprint of your chosen seating area.
This is an outdoor concert, please come prepared in the event of inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine, but please do not use umbrellas in front of the stage during the performance.
Tickets are issued subject to the “Concerts At The Kings Arms Limited” refund policy, also known as the Promoter.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. In this event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Postage, packing and handling fee will not be refunded.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
The Promoter can accept no responsibility for the non-appearance of any of the artistes. Artistes have been contracted to perform at the event however, if for any reason they are unable to perform and it is beyond the control of the Promoter, ticket refunds will not be given.
If the event is rescheduled or materially changed you must claim your refund within 4 weeks of the announcement of the new date. If the event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the date of the event. A refund form will be available to download from the website.
In the EU, for contracts concluded as of 13 June 2014, purchasers have 14 days to withdraw when purchasing goods online. This 14-day “cooling off” period does not apply to the purchase of concert tickets, but does apply to any merchandise (T-shirts, programmes, etc) ordered online. Contact us for a merchandise refund form
This is an outdoor concert, the concert will go ahead come rain or shine, no refunds will be given for inclement weather.
COVID-19 ticket refund policy for postponed 2020 event
Original dates: 12-13 September 2020 (postponed)
Rescheduled dates: 4-5 September 2021
All tickets bought between 16/01/2020 and 30/05/2020 for the postponed 2020 concerts remain valid for the rescheduled concerts on 4–5 September 2021.
If you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates in September 2021 tickets can be refunded.
To request a refund please use the form below. (We will try to get all refunds completed in July 2020).
Refunds can be requested up until 30 June 2020.