The first five Concert of the Kings days went down as quite amazing events – both with the general public and the artists themselves.
The 2017 event is already eagerly anticipated and to enhance the experience we will be offering a special Platinum experience. The difference? Not a large, faceless corporate event – but a personal offering in a small, intimate venue with some very special guests.
This year, Platinum ticket holders can also enjoy:
- Free Secure Platinum Parking area close to the concert site
- Private marquee and terraced area with superior viewing of the star-studded stage
- Tiered covered seating for maximum viewing.
- Welcome champagne and canapés.
- Complimentary Beer, Cider, Wine, Pimm’s, Soft drinks, Tea, and Coffee
- Complimentary food served all day. (Menu is being finalised)
- A secure Platinum experience area
- Non-removeable wristbands and personal lanyards
- Hot rolls available on departure
- PLUS Live entertainment in the Platinum Lounge area from 12.30pm
Spirits available on the day from the stocked bar to Purchase
Allocated table seating all day for your party are Available.
Your Platinum experience will also allow you access to the main arena where you can sample some of the fantastic concessions and soak up the wonderful family atmosphere.
Platinum tickets £275 plus booking fee
Make a party of the day
Rock against Cancer events always have a party atmosphere, but it’s even better if you are with a group of friends.
We offer all day allocated table seating for groups too. Available for groups of up to 10 people. (Please contact us if you would like allocation for more than 10)