Tickets are issued subject to the “Concerts At The Kings Arms Limited” regulations, also known as the Promoter. Purchase of a concert ticket from the Promoter signifies agreement to the following:
1. Management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
2. A valid ticket must be produced on entry. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Please do not deface or tear the ticket prior to entering the event, as this may invalidate the ticket and NO duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. In this event only face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4. Title to this ticket remains with the Promoter until payment in full has been received. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
5. Tickets must not be sold or resold without express written permission from the event Promoter.
6. If you experience problems in the venue, please contact a steward so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. Neither the Promoter nor the venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue.
9. Ticket holders agree to appear in any filming and/or recording of the event for no fee.
10. Please be warned that repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
11. No alcohol or food is permitted to be brought into the venue. No glass containers or cans will be allowed on to the site. Water in plastic bottles will be allowed into the venue.
12. The following articles must not be brought into the venue: barbecues, fireworks, knives, smoke canisters, air horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles or glass vessels, cans, poles or any article that might be used as a weapon or that may compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry into or ejected from the event site.
13. The ticket holder may be ejected from the concert arena if they fail to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting for or on behalf of the Promoter.
14. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the Promoter advises the ticket holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times scheduled.
15. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
16. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for the non-appearance of any of the artistes. Artistes have been contracted to perform at the event however, if for any reason they are unable to perform and it is beyond the control of the Promoter, ticket refunds will not be given.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to make alterations to the published event schedule or programme.
18. If the event is rescheduled or materially changed you must claim your refund within 4 weeks of the announcement of the new date. If the event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the date of the event.
19. No animals are allowed at this event except guide dogs. Please let us know if you are bringing a guide dog and we will arrange a safe area for you both.
20. For safety reasons and to ensure the comfort of those attending the event the management reserves the right to reduce the overall footprint of your chosen seating area.
This is an outdoor concert, please come prepared in the event of inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine, but please do not use umbrellas in front of the stage during the performance.